OPTIMIZED FOR THE FASTEST LAP.
New Orqa headset arrives fully optimized to bring you the ideal racing performance!
Just as powerful as their "big brother" - FPV.One Pilot
The most powerful set of FPV goggles available, with a computing power exactly the same as in FPV.One Pilot.
Custom connector for future expansions
The “Portal” on top of the goggles is the interface for the upcoming Orqa HD Digital system. It can also be used as a wired video output for other expansions like cameras, special antennas etc.
Optimized for the fastest lap.
FPV.One Race goggles are the ideal racing goggles. Fully focus on the track in front of you with a super crisp and sharp image. The 33º FOV allows us to use smaller and cheaper screens, and pass the savings to the customers.
Support for standard analog and digital video inputs
Choose whether your standard analog VRx, or go digital using a micro HDMI video port and the Orqa portal.
Best DVR for best racing footage
Record your FPV footage in high definition directly from the goggles with built-in HD DVR and forget about lost frames.
FPV headset Designed and Manufactured in Europe
Every unit is hand-assembled and QC'd by our team of engineers and technicians. Orqa is proudly designed and made in Croatia, Europe.
Use FPV.Connect with the goggles and get easy access to your racing DVR, update your headset firmware via your phone and much more...
▪ Viewing angle (FOV) : 33°
▪ Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
▪ Aspect ratio: 4:3 native
▪ Power supply: 6-25VDC (2-6S Li-ion Battery)
▪ Power consumption: 2.6W, typical
▪ HDMI video input: micro HDMI
▪ Battery connector: 2.1 x 5.5mm barrel connector
▪ IPD range: 56-74 mm
▪ Focus adjust: -4D to +4D
▪ Integrated DVR: 1280x960, 50/60fps, H.264, mp4
▪ Standard receiver bay: 5V, High power
▪ Secondary bay for additional modules: 5V, SDIO, UART
▪ Weight (without battery): 560g
▪ Dimensions: 177 x 107 x 72 mm
|Dimensions (Length * Width * Height)||177X107X72 mm|
|Radio frequency||5.8 GHz|
1x FPV.Battery by Tattu
1x Foam pack
1x Hard case