I’m glad to introduce the newly developed RAD VTX 1.6W by GEPRC.It is a super-power VTX with a maximum power of 1600MW and five adjustable gears:Pit/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW is adopted.The RAD adopts a double-layer PCB design to separate the power supply from the main-board,which can reduce and shield interference. Double layer structure for better heat dissipation. The built-in microphone on the VTX board,supports 7-36V voltage(2-8S Battery) input, uses the mainstream MMCX connector ,and the mounting hole is 30.5×30.5mm.
- 1600mW Super power ,Suitable for Long Range flight with good stability.
- Five power channel: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW.
- Two-layer board cooling structure,Separate power BEC and main-Board,Reducing and shielding from the insinal interference.
- Temperature control protection function that can prevent high temperature burning
- Wide voltage input, Supports 7V-36V Voltage input.
- VTX control protocol is IRC Tramp,supports OSD parameter adjustment.
- VTX built in microphone,Real-time transmission of Drone’s sounds.
- Has 3 regional frequency tables to meet the needs of various regions.
- Two function buttons, three indicator lights, easy to control.
- Mounting hole is 30.5mmx30.5mm.
- Model: GEPRC RAD VTX 5.8G 1.6W
- Input voltage: DC 7-36V(2-8S Battery)
- Output: 5V@600mA(power 5V to Camera)
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- Output power: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW PIT MODE
- Frequency tables: Universal frequency table(40CH),American FCC frequency table(37CH),European EU frequency table(26CH)
- Video format: PAL / NTSC
- Microphone: Built in microphone
- Size: 36×36.5×5.5mm
- Weight: 9.7g(without cable)
- Mounting hole: 30X30mm(M3)
- Install Antenna before use.
- To prevent overheating,provide constant airflow and a well ventilated environment.Install a cooling fan if operating in confined conditions.
- The 5V Output is for a Camera/Cooling Fan use only!Do not connect Power Input/Battery to 5V Out. Serious damage will occur to VTX.
Connector definition description:
- DC 7-36V: Input 2-8s Battery power
- GND: Common ground wire
- Video: connect to the video output port of FC or Camera
- IRC: Connect to UART TX port of FC
- 5V OUT: output 5V power to the Camera
- GND: Common ground wire
Description of button and indicator light:
- Two function button are parallel in the VTX circuit, and the operation and function are the same
- Blue light: Ch indicator
- Green light: Band indicator
- Red light: Power indicator
|Antenna connector||IPEX (u.FL)|
|Mounting pattern||30,5x30,5 mm (mini)|
|Radio frequency||5.8 GHz|
|VTX control||tramp telemetry|
1 x GEPRC RAD VTX 5G8 1.6W
1 x 72mm MMCX Copper tube antenna
1 x GH 1.25*6P 150mm Connecting cable
1 x MMCX to SMA（Internal foramen）connector
1 x Matching screw package.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review!